Full course description
|September 8 - 10, 2017|
|$470 + $30 administrative fee|
|3 Required Intermediate Credits|
|Vanessa Allard (303) 358-0007 email@example.com|
Justin Farrell (303) 358-6705 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rolf Institute
5055 Chaparral Court
Boulder, CO 80301
A basic introduction of the internal structures associated with inherent motion of the cranial system and their relevance to the seventh session of Rolfing SI. This class is designed to deepen the capabilities of the 7th session and to broaden the practitioner’s scope in preparation for Advanced Training.
The emphasis of this workshop will be primarily on the cranium, and secondarily on the neck.
Day 1: Exploration of Cranial Motility and Inherent Motion:
- Cranial Anatomy
- Cranial Rhythms
- Palpating Cerebrospinal fluid circulation
- Refining Perception, Touch and Contact
- Tracking the nervous system
- The cranium in context of the whole person
- Addressing the Temporal Mandibular Joint
- Balancing the neural and visceral cranium.