Full course description
|Event Time:||8:30 AM - 5:30 PM Mountain|
|Location:||Helena Community Yoga|
15 West Placer Avenue
Helena, MT 59601
This Continuing Education class is open to practitioners of Structural Integration who have graduated from an approved IASI school.
Please join us, Lisa Fairman and Neal Anderson, in beautiful Helena, Montana, for a mid-summer exploration of the 10-series. The workshop will be held in the peaceful Helena Community Yoga studio located in downtown close to good food, trails, mountains and housing.
This 4-day workshop is a time to deepen and clarify your understanding of the 10-series with a focus on building foundations for transformation. Highlights include:
1. Back and neck work - in context the 10-series and specifically for sessions 1-3.
2. Integration - what is it? How do we lay foundations for it early in series (sessions 1-3) and build upon it throughout the series?
3. Rolf Movement work will be included. Check with us for details regarding Rolf Movement credits.
4. Explore, in more detail, the elements of Sessions 1-3 including sense of safety, curiosity, support, breath, boundaries, ability to find space, continuity.
5. Refine touch, palpatory accuracy, listening, and seeing skills.
6. Time to connect with yourself, each other and the work. This will be a time to replenish and nourish yourself as a practitioner.
"Deepening the Rolfing 10-series - with Lisa Fairman and Neal Anderson. Part 1 - Building Foundations for Transformation" is the first of three workshops exploring the 10-series.
Check with Lisa or Neal for workshops 2 and 3 coming soon.
Lisa Fairman is a Certified Advanced Rolfer™ and Rolf® Movement Practitioner in practice in Helena since 1998. Known for her gentle hands and clear touch she approaches her work from a perspective of evoking change and eliciting curiosity and ease. She has specialized training in trauma work and in visceral work and manipulation.
In Lisa's words: My teaching, and my practice, are influenced and supported by my previous profession - wildlife biology and ecology; love for nature and adventure; dance and yoga background; and fundamentally, who I am as a person. I teach from a place of kindness and patience.
Neal Anderson is a Certified Advanced Rolfer™ and Rolf® Movement Practitioner in practice since 2003. His Rolfing work has been deeply informed by ongoing study with Rolf Institute Advanced Faculty, his teaching, and visceral and craniosacral study. He currently practices in Loveland, Colorado.
In Neal's words: It is very important to have work that is fun and evokes laughter. For me, this is true of both my Rolfing practice and my Rolfing teaching. I love engaging with clients and students to help bring them to a higher level of function and living on this planet.