Full program description
For more information abou tRolf Movement® Certification, please visit the website at www.rolf.org.
All classes take place in Boulder, CO.
March 12 – April 6, 2018
Instructor(s): Suzanne Picard & Jon
July 23 – August 10, 2018
Instructor(s): Patrice Naparstek & Rebecca Carli
Cost: $3146 for each module
Credits: 15 Rolf Movement Credits (15 Days Credit toward Rolf Movement Certification)
Rolf Movement® Certification Training is a distinct and complimentary program to the Basic and Advanced Rolfing®
Structural Integration programs. Through a lens based upon the Ten
Series and experienced through embodied movement, students will learn
theory, skills, and processes to work with client’s coordinative,
perceptual and expressive structures. These are synergistic to, and
essential for, highly successful and integrative fascial work. As Dr.
Rolf so keenly understood, and current research supports, these
structures must be addressed to evoke and maintain normal functioning
and general health.
Skills explored within these somatic movement education modules;
- Understanding the Ten Session logic and framework through coordination, perception and expression. Embodied explorations will be a platform for the practitioner to deepen their understanding and effectiveness of the Rolfing process as a whole, as well as session by session.
- Theoretical knowledge and practical applications of Rolf Movement Integration
- The ability to see and understand the body in motion
- Cultivating qualities of touch and language
- Deepening presence and resonance in clinical relationships.
- Strategizing and building a series of 3 Rolf Movement sessions. This will support Rolfers in creating a richer tool-set for meeting the varied needs of clients.
- Learn to apply Rolf Movement theory, principles and embodied explorations to lead group classes. This will create additional support for clients and provide a vehicle to reach out to interested groups as a potential way of meeting new clients and introducing them to the Rolfing process. (Last week of Module “B”)
Taking both the A and B 15-day modules will certify you as a Rolf Movement Practitioner in 2018.